Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Diana!!!

Just had to dedicate this post to my sweet friend Diana! She's turning 29 (again, wink wink!!!) today and is just SUCH a great lady!! She's the first to say hello to a stranger, the first one there when someone is in need, and one of the first people I think of to call. She's an amazingly supportive wife, a great mom, and a tremendous friend to all.

Diana--here's a shout out to ya, girl! You rock! Hope you had a day as wonderful as YOU!!

I don't have a pic of her and I, but go check out her BRAND NEW BLOG (as in she created it this week!)--http://hyerhappenings.blogspot.com/. They have the darndest cute little family eva!!

And don't forget, "You're not getting older, you're getting better!!"

1 comment:

Diana said...

Right back at ya babe. I think the world of you. Thanks for the birthday tribute, you are so sweet. I had a great day. I started the day off bright and early at the Elijah temple 6am session. Kent spoiled me that evening with an hour massage at "Massage Envy". It was amazing. Oh, if only I were a rich women I would go weekly.