Monday, November 12, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm so excited to be a part of the Sistahood!

A few lil factoids: I'm 32....turning 33 in January and have been married to my DH Sam for 12 years. We have 4 munchkins...3 boys and 1 princess (actually, she's the QUEEN around here!) and just moved in to a new home in June of this year that my hubby was the General Contractor on. I've been stamping (seriously) for about 5 years and am a former SU! Demo. My first real love is scrapbooking, but since I was introduced to stampin', I haven't made a page in years!

I just created this blog today (um, yeah...like it's not obvious!), so please be patient with me as I figure out how to "purty it all up"! Luckily, my cards look a bit better than this blog! I've got a gallery over at SCS, so go check it out sometime.

Can't wait to get to know all of you better!!!

12 comments:

Aimee said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging

UrgentCookie said...

Welcome to the sisterhood, Melissa. Haven't seen you on the Flybaby thread for awhile. You should stop in and say Hi sometime. :0)

Stacy said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood!

laos348 said...

Welcome to the sisterhood and congrats on starting the blog!

Rosella said...

Hi Melissa. Nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing more of you. Adding you to my SBS list.

A.Lee said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you've got a blog now. I'll be checking back for your card pics!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging and the SBS group!! :)

ktstamps said...

I have added you to my SCS list. I love the pictures of your son! How did his project go? Welcome! kt

Catherine said...

Hi Melissa,
Great to meet you! I'm also a new blogger, so please be sure to let me know if you learn any new tricks! Looking forward to getting to know you and your work better.

Gina said...

I added you to my blog! www.stampingina.blogspot.com

I love your blog!

Mary Leeson said...

Congrats on your new blog - you're gonna love it! Look forward to seeing your "stuff!"

This is too funny I just found Kitty's blog today and I agree with you - you're in good company! Blessings to you~

Joan said...

Hi Melissa!!! Welcome the world of blogging. It's fun!!