Thursday, February 21, 2008

Park City Stampin'












What a FUN day I had yesterday!!
.
I spent the good part of the day stampin' and chattin' with a bunch of gals at a Park City Lodge Clubhouse. There were familiar faces as well as new friends made. I forgot to take pics--even though I had my camera with me!! Tina Larson (tinatuna on SCS), who hosted the event, took group pics as well as individual ones, so I'll try to have her send me copies. Thanks again Tina and Evie for a great get-together!
.
We had a shoebox swap as well as a regular (pre-made before we came) swap and they were just AWESOME!! Some supa supa creative ladies out there. These pics are the swaps I came up with. The little 3x3 cuttlebug'd cards were my make n take swap and the pink criss cross card was mine for the other swap. I luv how the criss cross card turned out, but man did it take foreva to crank out 13 of those suckers!!!
.
I'll post some of my fave swaps from the other gals tomorrow. Thanks Utah girls for a fabulous day!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Talk about talented- look at your amazing skills!

Tina said...

I still can't get over your criss cross card! It is a work of art!

BTW, I didn't see your post about your sick son until after our get together. Hope he is feeling better.

Vicky said...

Amazing card as usual!! Always the finest attention to detail!! I especially like them being personalized! You always go above and beyond!

Sara said...

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for the link to your blog, too! I don't stamp (couldn't to save my life), but that bug card is really cute! I am a scrapbooker, though, so I'll check back to see if you ever do that. It's fun to see everyone else's blogs, isn't it? We all have such different perspectives on life.

We'll see you when the weather gets better (that will happen, right?!).
-Sara

Lesa said...

Ok girl that criss cross card is to die for! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Cute cards! I bet y'all had so much fun. tfs

JazzyH said...

Great cards. They are very pretty.

Kerry Johnson said...

Lucky girl!! I love the criss cross card - the gold embossing is fabulous!!!