Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quick post to let you all know I still have a pulse...

Sorry for the WAY too long absence from my bloggin' adventures. Our internet was out for almost 2 weeks (don't get me started on Qwest--it makes me swear in my thoughts!) and then I've been supa supa supa busy this past week with Valentine's parties, LOTS of sickness at our house, and a birthday.

My stamping friends....your lonnnnnnng wait to see some creations will pay off tomorrow--I went to a fun stampin' get-together today and have some FAB things to show you!!

Hugs to you all!!

-Melissa

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Glad to know you're still out there - how is your hubby doing with the school thing? Can't wait to see your stamping post tomorrow - I've got you on google reader so I don't miss out on your posts!!

Stampin' Meg said...

I was wondering where you had gotten too!
Welcome back.

Sherri said...

So the sickness bug has been at your house too? I'm tired of it. Glad to see that you're back in the blogging world. Not that I've felt up to even being at the computer for the past several days but I have noticed your absence. Glad you're back and that you had a day to use your creative side. :) Bring it with you when Monica comes!!!